The Official Mike Pickard Author Portal

This Website hosts the latest information, background, factoids and insights about Mike Pickard's journey as an author and novelist.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Help! My novel has escaped!

In honor of the Voyager probe officially escaping the gravitational effects of our sun, I've released Originated Under Twin Suns, the true (?) story of what happens to the probe, now that's it's in alien territory.
Available now from Smashwords, soon at other online venues.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Emma Kowalenko said...

Hi Mike - I am trying to get in touch with you about self-publishing - I would like to publish my book on Organizational Dysfunction - a satirical perspective....

What an amazing background you have! it would be great if you could talk to me about both of your novels. The blend of technology and fiction is awesome.

Judy Kaufman Tepfer sent me your email --- it bounced back.

it would be great to get together at Arriva Dolce when you have time and talk writing.

my cell is 847-373-0465 and work # 847-433-8747 - I live in Highwood and work in HP - 474 Central - Suite 205 (above where Las Palmas used to be.)HP
my email is emmaalexandrapoet@gmail.com

Emma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home