The Official Mike Pickard Author Portal

This Website hosts the latest information, background, factoids and insights about Mike Pickard's journey as an author and novelist.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

NaNoWriMo 2018: the Midpoint

I'm at about 37K words, just past the halfway mark in terms of time. I know where the story is going and I have a clear path to victory. I'll be glad when I've finished dumping Meet Muriel into the computer and have the month of December to achieve a necessary emotional distance from the work. January will bring some intense rewriting. I know that already, given the multiple plot threads I've established during the dumping process. Lots of tune up needed, but this story deserves it. A lot more character development in this one, but maybe still plot driven, which is okay by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home